21 Days of Fasting and Prayer
Praise the Lord New Horizons Church Family!
This is the year that He Makes All Things New at New Horizons Church. Our He Makes All Things New – 21 Days of Fasting and Prayer experience begins Sunday, March 22nd and extends through Saturday, April 11th. I am looking forward to Jesus making things new in every area of your life.
Click here for your 21-day battle plan for walking in the NEWness of Life. We will pray for the church vision; and a fresh start in the lives of our servant leaders, married and single members, babies, youth, and teenagers. In addition, we declare victory over sickness, disease, and temptations; victory in our finances; and victory in salvation for lost souls, and more!
In Joel 2:12-32, there are seven benefits of fasting and praying:
- We will experience the Lord’s grace, mercy and kindness (v. 13)
- We will experience the Lord’s blessings of grain, new wine and oil (v. 14,19)
- We will experience the Lord’s removal of our enemies (v. 20)
- We will experience the Lord’s prosperity and fruitfulness (v. 21-24)
- We will experience the Lord’s restoration (v. 25-27)
- We will experience the Lord’s out pouring of His Spirit (v. 28-29)
- We will experience the Lord’s salvation and deliverance (v. 30-32)
I look forward to hearing how the Lord our God will show up in your lives individually and in the life the church corporately. During this amazing season of fasting and praying, please prepare to die to self and be resurrected in Christ Jesus!